Welcome to Greenville 311. Greenville 311 allows citizens to easily report information and service requests to the City of Greenville, South Carolina using their iPhone or iPod Touch.
Greenville 311 allows you to quickly input information about service requests such as graffiti reports, needed repairs, crimes witnessed, potholes, traffic situations, etc. Once the information is entered, it can be submitted to the city's web site for processing. If optional submitter information is provided, the city can provide an email update of the status of the submitted request.
- ability to take a picture and attach it to a request. Note: if you are using an iPod Touch, you will only have the option to attach an existing photo.
- ability to use the iPhone GPS or network's location capabilities to locate you and automatically enter the address of the location.
- quick user interface making it easy to input all the details of a service request and submit to the city for processing.
- Enter the information and submit later. If the Greenville 311 app is shut down, the information previously entered will be available when the app is launched again.
- View a history of submissions showing category and date of submission.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Greenville City Mobile 311 is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
Greenville City Mobile 311 (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 209.72 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.